Get ready to Glow!
Turmeric is not only a superfood, but also a super ingredient for skin brightening, a super anti-inflammatory and a super antioxidant. Combined in this serum formulation with vitamin C, and a new, much hyped about natural vitamin A alternative, Bakuchiol, this serum slots easily into most skin care routines and works well on most skin types. Hyaluronic acid hydrates, leaving the skin plump, hydrated and All Glow'd Up!
This product is free-from: Parabens, Phtalates, Sulphates, Silicones, PEGs, Formaldehyde, BPA's, Petroleum derived Ingredients, Synthetic Fragrances and Dyes.
Cruelty-free + Vegan + Dermatologist approved.
How to use:
- Skin tolerance to Vitamin C and Vitamin A, or the natural alternative Bakuchiol used in this formula, differs.
- Start with a weekly application and increase according to tolerance/preference
- Drop 3-4 drops of serum into your hands and apply to a clean face and neck, avoiding any areas of sensitivity (generally the corners of the nose, mouth, directly around the eyes). To keep things hygienic, avoid touching the pipet/glass dropper to any part of your face or hands.
- Tap until the product is absorbed.
- Apply a layer of moisturiser over the serum as necessary.
- Remember to apply an SPF as both Vitamin C and Vitamin A/derivatives increase photosensitivity.
Vitamin C (3-0-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid: anti-ageing, antioxidant, brightening, cofactor in collagen production, aids in the lightening of dark spots and in preventing new dark spots from forming), Turmeric (brightening, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant), Licorice Root Extract (aids in the lightening of dark spots, even skin tone), Bakuchiol (a natural vitamin A alternative - anti-ageing, increases firmness and elasticity, hydrating), Aloe (soothing and calming), Hyaluronic Acid (post-biotic, enhances elasticity, hydration and tone).
S T R L ? informed shopping:
Always use sunscreen whenever you use vitamin A or C in your skin care routine. Store this product in a cool dark place.
Bakuchiol, as a vitamin A alternative, has been deemed safe to use during pregnancy, however, we always advise to check with your doctor.
Bakuchiol, also referred to as phyto-retinol, is derived from the seeds and leaves of the Psoralea Coryfolia plant and has been said to be less irritating that other vitamin A derivatives, making it more suitable to sensitive skin types.
30ml + 5ml (product quantity recently changed after feedback from the lelive. community).
AQUA (WATER), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, BETAINE, 3-0-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), HYDROLYSED JOJOBA ESTERS, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERRHIZA URALENSIS (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, BAKUCHIOL, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, MAGNOLIA GRANDIFLORA LEAF EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), KIGELIA AFRICANA (SAUSAGE TREE) FRUIT POWDER, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (GREEN ROOIBOS) EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCERIN, XANTHAN GUM, LECITHIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, LEVULINIC ACID, SODIUM LEVULINATE, SODIUM ANISATE