Returns + Refunds.
Returns + Refunds:
- If you wish to return any item(s) you must obtain return authorization within fourteen (14) days of purchase. Items received outside of the specified returns period will not be accepted.
- Return authorization & refunds will not be granted if items are no longer in its original condition (sealed), original packaging or if items have been damaged and/or used. We cannot be held responsible for any items lost or damaged whilst in transit.
- Returns must include the original receipt and completed returns form (provided with return authorization). Item(s) without these documents will not be considered for a refund.
- Gift cards can not be returned or refunded or exchanged for cash.
- For defective products, please contact us within ten (10) days of purchase.
- Orders that have already been shipped, may be cancelled within five (5) days of purchase and returned at your own expense and effort in its original condition, original packaging, unused and undamaged for a store credit. No refunds apply under these circumstances i.e. "for changes of mind after purchase".
- All returns and refunds are subject to reasonable guidelines as per the CPA (Consumer Protection Act).
- No refunds apply to shipping and handling charges in any circumstances.
- Any shipping cost for returns is at the purchaser's cost.
- Refund/Replacement in the event of damage in transit: If your parcel arrives damaged, please let us know as soon as possible by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your email any proof that the parcel was damaged prior to being delivered, so that the relevant Courier partner can be notified and a request for a refund/replacement can be submitted (please note that a submission does not guarantee a refund/replacement).
Any referral to days refers to business days.
Updated Jan 2022