Even Out + Brighten + Get your Glow on with the Tone Tuner
Beaut's answer to the skincare essential Vitamin C - 10% Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (SAP - a gentle form of Vitamin C) actively fights dark spots by breaking down and neutralising free radicals within the skin. Coupled with soothing liquorice extract and 1% niacinamide, it'll balance, calm and soothe while helping to improve your skin’s overall complexion. Vitamin C is most effective when used consistently and long term. Expect smoother skin and reduced redness within the first few weeks and improved brightness of hyperpigmentation within a few months
This product is free-from: Synthetic Dyes/Colourants, All Fragrances (including essential oils), Parabens, Alcohol, Sulphates.
Cruelty-free + Vegan.
How to use:
- Use Sunny Skin right after cleansing as part of your daily routine.
- Use the dropper to drop 2 - 3 into your hands/onto your fingertips to apply to a cleansed face and neck. Gently pat into your skin. To maintain hygiene, do not touch the dropper directly to your skin.
- Follow with a hydrating serum, moisturiser and most importantly, SPF.
- Suitable for AM or PM routine.
- Plays nice with all the Beauts, and easily slots into existing skincare routines (follow general rules of precaution when combining actives).
- Use SPF during the day when using any active skincare ingredients.
- Suitable to all skin types, including sensitive.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C - antioxidant, brightening, evens out skin tone, acne-fighting)
- Liquorice (skin soothing, evens out skin tone, inhibits enzymes that are required for melanogenesis, reduces redness and irritation)
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3 - skin restoring, beneficial for ageing and acne-prone skins, decreases and repairs UV damage, protects against/neutralises effects of environmental stress)
S T R L ? informed shopping:Want to know more about how to layer the Beauts? [Click here]
Store skincare with active ingredients in a cool, dry place, making sure the lid is always tightly closed.
The Beaut range is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, however we always recommend to check with your doctor.
Also available in a Discovery Set (aka Beautjies)
AQUA (WATER), SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, CARBOMER, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN.